Silvercillin™ is a highly effective, broad-spectrum antimicrobial composed of pure silver complexed with purified water. Silvercillin™ utilizes a technological breakthrough allowing for the production of a silver particle small enough to enter a single red blood cell, enabling the silver to travel through capillaries, the tiniest blood vessels in the body, and inactivate viruses at the cellular level. Also, Silvercillin™ uses technology that permanently distributes the mineral into the structure of the water, so it will not fall out of solution or suspension.
As a result, the pure silver in Silvercillin™ has been shown to provide a whole host of health benefits, from killing drug-resistant bacterial strains to inhibiting viral replication as well as stimulating stem cell production. It can be safely used both orally and topically with no known side effects.
Benefits of Silvercillin™ may include:
- Broad-spectrum antimicrobial - capable of killing many pathogens, even those resistant to antibiotics
- Anti-inflammatory (inflammation is often caused by bacteria, virus, or mold)
- Does not encourage resistant microbial strains
- Does not interfere with antibiotics and may actually increase the effectiveness of specific antibiotics
- Spares good bacteria
- Can be used internally and topically - non- irritating to mucous membranes
- Faster healing via stem cell stimulation
- Non-toxic, even if used multiple times per day for weeks
- No known side effects or contraindications; safe for all individuals
- Immune system support
Mechanisms of action
- Catalytic action
- Viral disruption
- Resonance frequency that kills mold, bacteria, etc.- same as air/water purifiers
- Redox reaction & selective binding to pathogens
- Stimulates stem cell production
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Supplement products that contain natural ingredients may have color, texture, odor or flavor variations between different lot numbers.