Serving Size: 5 grams (approx. 2 teaspoons)
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving
Total Carbohydrate 5 g
Dietary Fiber 4 g
Insoluble Fiber 1 g
Soluble Fiber 3 g
Other Ingredients: Fibregum tan acacia gum, creafibe cellulose, guar gum, cranberry seed powder, carrot fiber, inulin, citrus fiber, apple pectin, glucomannan, psyllium husk, flax, prune, Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14 (7.5 billion CFU/serving) and Bifidobacteria longum (500 million CFU/serving).
Does not contain gluten.
• Take 5 grams (approximately 2 tsp.) in water per day, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
• Consume extra water when taking Biota-Fiber.
• Prevent gas and bloating by increasing doses slowly, allowing the body time to adjust to higher doses of fiber.
• Do not take Biota-Fiber at the same time as any prescription medication, especially fat soluble ones such as HRT as it may reduce the absorption.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Notice: This a natural product that may exhibit color, taste and density variations from lot to lot.
Biota-Fiber is the ultimate fiber product. It is a comprehensive product that contains 12 different types of fiber and none of the allergenic proteins or harsh, irritating components commonly found in other fiber products on the market. This product was designed with the features of the Paleolithic diet in mind, with which human physiology may be most adapted. Biota-Fiber could be a useful tool to help support proper weight management, glucose levels, and lipid levels.
Biota-Fiber contains a combination of fibers derived from fruits, vegetables, roots, seeds, and tree extracts. This product was designed with the features of the Paleolithic diet in mind, which is what human physiology is most likely adapted to fit.
Features of Biota-Fiber
- 12 types of fiber: Fibregum tan acacia gum, creafibe cellulose, guar gum, cranberry seed powder, carrot fiber, inulin, citrus fiber, apple pectin, glucomannan, psyllium husk, flax, prune
- Free of non-paleolithic food extracts: free of grains (wheat, oat or rice bran) and legumes (peas, beans or soy fibers)
» gluten and lectin free, low allergenicity
» free of phytates (phytate fiber is found in grains, has an acid load and binds minerals -which interferes with their absorption)
- Has significant antioxidant activity from fibregum tan (a unique acacia gum high in polyphenols) and cranberry seed powder (also high in polyphenols and anthocyanidins that give it its red color)
- Negligible caloric value: no significant carbohydrate content (although fiber is required to be listed as grams of carbohydrates on food labels)
- A good balance of soluble and insoluble fibers, with emphasis on soluble fiber (which is very hard to get from common diets)
- Guaranteed purity: free of toxic contaminants • Naturally flavored: no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors
- Mixes well & tastes great!
Made with non-GMO ingredients.