(click image to enlarge)
1/4 teaspoon daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional. Children: As directed by a healthcare professional.
1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional. Children: As directed by a healthcare professional.
Please refrigerate after opening
Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Lacto-Bifido Probiotic Blend
Note: During the summer months or if you live in consistently hot climates, we highly suggest selecting Fed Ex Standard Overnight or FedEx International Priority from the shipping options during checkout.
Our most comprehensive, maximum-support probiotic formula - available as both a pill or a powder.
This high-potency, hypoallergenic blend of 12 certified probiotic species offers the most complete spectrum of microorganisms. Lacto-Bifido Probiotic Blend is a unique combination of colonizing and transient strains providing broad coverage to support a healthy balance of microbiota across the entire gastrointestinal tract. Scientifically formulated with a full spectrum of synergistic and complementary species, Lacto-Bifido Probiotic Blend is designed for individuals who require significantly higher amounts of several different types of probiotic species to help support intestinal health. Formulated with 100+ billion CFUs per 1/4 teaspoon, Lacto-Bifido Probiotic Blend uses our proprietary InTactic® technology to ensure maximum delivery of live microorganisms throughout the intestinal tract.
FUNCTIONS OF PROBIOTIC STRAINS
- Produce lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other compounds naturally antagonistic to pathogenic bacteria, yeast and viruses
- Interfere with binding of pathogens to the intestinal mucosa
- Compete with pathogenic organisms for nutrients
- Produce short-chain fatty acids (acetate, propionate, and butyrate) that nourish the colon
- Support innate and acquired immune defense mechanisms
- Reduce production of proinflammatory cytokines
- Improve immunological gut barrier function
- Synthesize vitamin K and B vitamins
- Produce lactase enzyme that helps digest the milk sugar lactose
- Support activity of detoxifying enzymes and removal of ammonia and phenol
- Produce analogs of the DPP-IV enzyme that break down opioid peptides
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Inulin, a dietary fiber derived from chicory root, is used as a base ingredient in place of maltodextrin, often used in other probiotic supplements.
NOTE: An Ice Pack/Cooler is necessary to preserve this product's quality during shipping. The cost of these materials are included at no additional charge.