Lacto-Bifido Probiotic Blend
Lacto-Bifido Probiotic Blend
Lacto-Bifido Probiotic Blend
A powerful, hypoallergenic probiotic formula that includes 12 probiotic species. Lacto-Bifido Blend provides both colonizing and transient strains to support the health and diversity of your gut flora.*
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response.*
- Supports a healthy and balanced microbiota.*
- Formulated with 100+ billion CFUs per 1/4 teaspoon or per 4 capsules.
- Verified for quality and potency through independent lab testing.
- Designed for maximum delivery of live microorganisms throughout the intestinal tract.*
This item may be packed cold. See Shipping Policy for details.
- Increase the health and diversity of your gut’s bacterial community.*
- Support gut lining and promote a healthy inflammatory response.*
- Promote a healthy immune response.*
One of the Triple Therapy Probiotics - View the bundle here.
- Take ¼ tsp once per day or 2 capsules, 1-2 times per day.
- Take with or without food.
- As part of a gut supporting and healing program.*
- For ongoing health maintenance.
- Powerful formula.
- Lab-verified probiotic strains.
- Free of: wheat, gluten, soy, milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts and peanuts.
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Packaged with an icepack to preserve product quality during shipping.
- Refrigerate after opening.
Why Dr. Ruscio Recommends it
- A large body of research shows that probiotic supplementation leads to clinically meaningful improvements in a large number of issues. This is not wishful thinking or speculation.
- Probiotics work across a range of conditions because a healthy gut microbiota is foundational for your overall health.*
- Imbalances in gut bacteria are common, creating a poorly calibrated immune system.
- This is the most studied type of probiotic with an impressive amount of research supporting its use.
- Not all probiotics are created equal. Independent lab testing validates the genetic identity and potency of my probiotic strains and ensures the product is hypoallergenic.
What the Research Shows
Lactobacillus and bifidobacterium blends (Lacto-bifido blends) are the most well-researched category of probiotics, with over 500 trials assessing their validity.
Lacto-bifido probiotics promote optimal gastrointestinal function, a healthy inflammatory response and a healthy, balanced gut microbiota .*
In clinical trials Lacto-bifido probiotics have been shown to:
Science supports the effectiveness of probiotics on gut health.*
Science supports the effectiveness of probiotics on gut health. Dr. Ruscio has not only done the research, he's also created a line of probiotics that are effective and clean.
Kettle & Fire
How to Use it
As part of a gut support healing program
Probiotics are a must for any gut healing program. Clinical trials show that people with a wide range of symptoms can modulate their microbiome and improve their health with probiotic supplements.*
For daily health maintenance
Maintaining a healthy gut microbiome is a smart way to boost your overall health maintenance plan. Lacto-bifido probiotics are well-researched and safe for daily use.*
Take with or without food
Take ¼ tsp or 2 capsules, 1-2 times per day. Can be taken with or without food, at any time of the day. Many people take them with water in the morning or at bedtime. Simple take probiotics whatever way is easiest for you.
- 2.25 oz Powder
- 60 Caps
- 120 Caps
- Product Claims
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is better, probiotic supplements or probiotic foods?
Diet can be a great source of probiotics if you are eating a lot of cultured and fermented foods. A challenge with diet is that it is difficult to obtain the same dose used in the research studies. Consider adding probiotic supplementation to your diet for optimal results.
Are probiotics safe for children?
Researchers have found that probiotics are safe and have health benefits for pregnant moms, infants and kids.
Should I take probiotics with or without food?
Probiotics can be taken with or without food. Do what’s easiest for you.
Can probiotics improve my mood?
Clinical trials have documented improvements in depression and anxiety after probiotic supplementation.
Can probiotics help me sleep better?
Several studies show that probiotics can help with sleep quality. In one study, medical students found that probiotics helped them sleep during times of exam stress. In other studies, probiotics have helped patients with IBS and depression to sleep better.
Can probiotics help with female hormone function?
Preliminary evidence shows that when bacterial diversity in the gut increases, health conditions associated with female hormone imbalance improve. Probiotics have been shown to improve inflammatory and hormonal markers in women with PCOS.
In my clinic, patients with female hormone conditions have very good results when prescribed probiotics and an herbal blend to balance female hormones.
Can probiotics help with weight loss?
While the research connection between probiotics and weight loss is not strong, evidence suggests a connection between certain types of bacteria overgrowth in SIBO and obesity.
Can probiotics help with brain fog?
Brain fog isn’t usually studied in isolation but we can make some inferences from other studies where probiotics have improved cognition. This includes probiotics improving cognitive function for patients with Alzheimer’s, bi-polar disorder and fibromyalgia.
Can probiotics help with allergies?
A systematic review of 15 clinical trials found that probiotics can improve dairy tolerance. Another meta-analysis of 22 randomized control trials concluded that probiotics can improve seasonal allergy.
There is also data, albeit mixed, suggesting that probiotics given to children may prevent or reduce formation of allergy.
Can probiotics help with thyroid function?
One study found participants who took a probiotic required less thyroid hormone replacement medication.
Recent research shows that gut infections like SIBO and H. Pylori are strongly associated with hypothyroidism. Probiotics can combat both SIBO and H. Pylori.