Elemental Heal Whey Free
Elemental Heal Whey Free
Elemental Heal Whey Free
A fast and powerful gut reset. Reduce inflammation, balance intestinal bacteria & fungus and heal leaky gut. Now in a whey-free formula!
- Strictly hypoallergenic formula
Does not contain eggs, shellfish, fish, whey, dairy, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat or soy.
Predigested to give your gut a rest.
Clinically researched and scientifically validated.
Only fully elemental diet (whey-free) available without a doctor’s recommendation
- A complete meal replacement that supplies essential macronutrients, vitamins, minerals and electrolytes.
Strictly hypoallergenic formula,
Free of eggs, shellfish, fish, whey, dairy, gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat and soy.
Predigested (gives your gut a rest)
- Clinically researched and scientifically validated
- As a gut-healing meal replacement (daily)
As a gut reset (2-4 days)
As a remedy for SIBO (exclusive nutrition for 1-3 weeks)
- Much better tasting than most elemental diets
- Certified dairy-free & whey-free
- Certified gluten-free
- Not denatured by heat or chemicals
- Made with 100% natural flavors
- Free of artificial ingredients and preservatives
- Carbohydrate mix contains tapioca maltodextrin which does not cause a sugar high
The Only Elemental Diet (Whey Free) Available Without a Dr’s Recommendation
Most elemental diet products have been out of reach for people with whey intolerance (or allergy), that’s why we created Elemental Heal Whey Free.
The elemental diet is a unique pre-digested, hypoallergenic formula that helps heal the gut. Research shows that an elemental diet can lower inflammation in the gut and joints and starve overgrowth of bacteria and fungus (decreasing SIBO).
If you have already improved your diet and used probiotics but still have symptoms, an elemental diet should be considered.
Why Dr. Ruscio Recommends it
- Elemental diets are one of the most effective therapies I’ve used in the clinic.
- Numerous trials support this observation.
- With a high whey content, most elemental diet products have been out of reach for people with whey intolerance/allergy. That’s why we created Elemental Heal Whey Free.
- If you have already improved your diet and used probiotics but still have symptoms, an elemental diet should be considered.
- Elemental diets are so effective because they act through multiple mechanisms:
- starving bacterial and fungal overgrowths
- reducing exposure to dietary irritants
- providing a change for your intestinal tract to rest and repair
What the Research ShowsLearn more →
- After two weeks on an elemental diet, 80% of subjects saw their SIBO breath test normalize, and 65% experienced an improvement in their IBS symptoms. 
- Elemental diets have been shown to be an effective treatment for inflammatory bowel disease in numerous clinical trials, decreasing inflammation, reducing autoimmunity, and preventing relapses. [1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11]
- A clinical trial has shown that an elemental diet was as effective as the anti-inflammatory steroid drug prednisone for rheumatoid arthritis. 
How to Use it
Use Elemental Heal shakes exclusively as your only source of calories for 2-4 days. This is an excellent tool for quelling an inflammatory flare. It’s a quick way to reduce symptoms and reset your gut.
Use as a remedy if your gut imbalance has not fully responded to dietary changes, probiotics, and antimicrobial therapy. Use Elemental Heal exclusively for 1-3 weeks, under a doctor’s supervision.
Use as a gut-healing meal replacement shake. Elemental Heal can be safely used long term to replace 1-2 meals per day. It’s a complete meal replacement but also predigested, giving your gut a chance to rest and heal.
How to Mix it
Whip on low speed for
- Chocolate - 12 Serving
- Chocolate - 36 Serving
Frequently Asked Questions
What supplements do I take after I’m done with the Elemental Heal diet?
No specific supplements are required. But 2 helpful support strategies are below:
- Elemental Heal as a daily meal replacement, providing your gut a daily healing window.
- Probiotics help maintain bacterial balance. Lacto-Biff, S. Boulardii, Soil-Based. And Gut Rebuild Nutrients help maintain a healthy intestinal barrier.
What if I’m lactose and casein intolerant, can I use the product?
- Yes. Elemental Heal is lactose free and casein free.
Is Elemental Heal okay for people with dairy and whey allergies/intolerance?
- Unlike most elemental diet formulas, Elemental Heal Whey Free is safe for people with whey and dairy intolerances.
Do you still recommend Elemental Heal if I have an allergy to milk proteins (not just lactose intolerance)?
- Yes. Elemental Heal is free from intact milk protein (including whey) and dairy.
Can Elemental Heal help with weight loss?
- If used as a meal replacement and to reduce total daily caloric intake.
- Or, via reduced inflammation as your gut heals.
Will the carbs in Elemental Heal feed fungus or candida?
- There’s no research to answer this question.
- My opinion, no.
- Why? Because it is absorbed in the first few feet of intestines. So it should starve fungus just like it does bacteria.
Is Elemental Heal safe for children?
- YES. Robust research shows the benefit for children with inflammatory bowel disease;
- Reduced symptoms, less relapse, improved growth…
Can Elemental Heal be used by highly active people?
- Why? It is a highly absorbable form of calories. Many patients have noted they feel improved energy and vigor during workouts.
- Be sure your caloric intake is high enough though
Can Elemental Heal be used all day?
- “I prefer to blend up all of my Elemental Heal shakes at the beginning of the day, but on the bottle it says to consume within 4 hours. Why is that? What happens after 4 hours?”
- As long as it’s kept cold, that should be fine.
- Refrigerate to prevent spoilage
Why is there less protien listed on the ingredient label?
Protein is a very large nutrient that’s made up of smaller substances called amino acids. Your body needs 20 different amino acids to grow and function properly. Though all 20 of these are important for your health, only nine amino acids are classified as essential (1) and are the ones you can only get through diet. They are:
- Methionine (+ the non-essential amino acid cysteine)
- Phenylalanine (+ the non-essential amino acid tyrosine)
Instead of the whey protein isolate included in the Original and Low Carb formulas, Elemental Heal Whey Free contains 250 mg of each of these essential amino acids per serving, which meets the US recommended daily allowances for these nine essential amino acids (2).
You can learn more about essential amino acids and what they do here.